 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4836
Re: When is an auction reference outside market.auction OK?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.council, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:39:04 GMT

Scott A wrote:

On another note, sign me up for that CD, I want to see the castle
animation and don't have bandwidth to fetch it...

Well it is not entirely free. The deal is:

UK : 1 Mining (any) for the CD and postage.
Outside the UK :  2 Minifigs (any) for the CD and postage.

The CD also has the 8299 CD and Techlab01 cd on it, and some non-lego stuff.

Which I think is fair.

1 or 2 minifigs (inside UK / outside UK) (any minifigs?) strikes me as a
GREAT price. Very generous.

However... the 8299 is copyrighted material of TLC that I doubt you have
reproduction rights to, so I don't think I want the CD, but thanks just
the same. If you could leave that off (and any other stuff that is sold
by TLC as part of currently available sets) then I'd love a copy.

Anyone (first 15 who respond) who wants an 8299 CD can have one free for
the postage, send me a SASE sufficent to get the CD and its case back to
me. If you want to include an extra stamp, loose, or a 10 pence coin (or
whatever token valuta you choose) that would be nice but it is
definintely NOT required. I have a bunch of these that I don't need.

FUT buy-sell-trade.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!