 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4834
  WTB: Bulk Red Bricks ...

Hey! I'm looking to acquire some red bricks from someone who has too many of them from the 1200 buckets. Let me know if you have a surplus - I could really use it for the next project (I'm looking at maybe 2000 or so bricks?) -- pn (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Bulk Red Bricks ...

Pawel, what sizes are you looking for exactly? I have a couple thousand (?) 2x2s I could trade with you if you happen to have an abundance of black bricks (I'm looking for a lot of 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4 blacks bricks). I'm not sure of my 2x2 red (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)