 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4810
4809  |  4811
Subject:
WTT bulk red, white, blue, etc. bricks for bulk yellow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:56:41 GMT

Hello,

I bought two of the blue tubs from TRU in an effort to build my supplies of
yellow bricks.  For my current project, I have no use for the white, red,
blue, or black bricks.  Any one out there interested in trading their yellow
bricks for my assorted colored bricks?  Assuming new for new trade.  Send me
any offers!

Eric