 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4800
FS : Several service packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:50:14 GMT

Here are some more service packs I have for sale

5088 4 Duplo 8*2 bricks $2
5165 Hinges $3 (3 sets)
5132 Car wheels $3
5038 9V battery box $5
5035 9V siren black $5

All packs are still new, and still in the original package.
Buyer pays S&H, should be around $4 if I use padded envelope. I'm located
in the Netherlands. Buyer pays cash or can use LarryP's factoring (
http://my.voyager.net/lar/factor_desc.html ) Cheques are OK, but add $5
because my bank charges me to cash them. My eBay userid is javanree, if you
want to check my track record on selling.

First come first serve...
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com