 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4783
  Re: Train Service Packs for sale

(...) I tried to email you on the 5071, but it didn't go through. Let me know if you have these available. Thanks, Mike Poindexter BAYLTC (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train Service Packs for sale

(...) I heard they have 1 available and it's gone. Ralph told me he got 128 requests for it before mine. That may have been a slight exaggeration but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was accurate! (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train Service Packs for sale

(...) Sorry to let you wait, hope I didn´t miss your mail. (...) All right, the number of request is a bit high ;) but counting all emails together, of which most of you wanted mutiple copys of the set, I think we could have sold a 100 packs easyly. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)