 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4775
    Found: Mos Espa Podrace for $69.99 —Mike Clemens
   A local toyshop have about 16 of these sets taking up floor space, marked down to $69.99 US. I'd be happy to clear them out for any interested Lugnetters for cost + tax + shipping. Let me know... I'd prefer to use the Post Office's free Express Mail (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)