 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4773
FT: Pirate Boats/Extras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 19:17:44 GMT

Hello everyone -

I have my newest batch ready for trade. This lot consists of a whole
fleet of rowboats (the kind that came with every pirate set) - 7 red and

4 brown, plus 2 red canoes that have never been blemished with islander
stickers. Additionally I have two brown castle/pirate bridges (you know
the kind) and two ugly-as-all-heck staircases (from Forbidden Island and

similar sets) - one black and one dark grey. This lot would make a great

addition to your thriving pirate or castle port. I would like to trade
the whole lot, but would break it up for creative offers and traders
I've done business with before. I'm looking for any of the following:

Roof pieces (regular sloped and bi-sloped) in red or black, any height
or width
A complete Spyrius android
Large Dark Grey BURPS
Pirate/Castle/Ninja brown doors and hinges
Gray and Black castle wall sections (the classic one-window or corner
pieces, with or without printed bricks)
Castle and Ninja minifigures (all kinds EXCEPT Dragon Masters and
Witches)
Classic yellow smiley heads
A blue Majisto wizard
1 by X grey and black regular bricks