 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4771
  [FT] Trade List/Want List updated

I've updated my Trade and Want list located at my LEGO page. New items up for trade include MIB Amazon Ancient Ruins sets and MIB Patriot Jet, along with lots of Adventurers parts. New items desired has also been updated with stuff I need for (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)