 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4766
4765  |  4767
Subject:
WTB/WTT - Large Pirate-Ship Rigging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:17:49 GMT

I'm looking for 4 of the large rigging pieces from Pirates.  These are the 10-
rung rigs, not the smaller, 6-rung elements.  You can see examples of these
pieces at <http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6289/6289-34.html>.  They're
the brown pieces, clipped to the mast in the right side of the picture.

I'm willing to buy these outright, or trade parts leftover from my sale, see
what I've got at <http://www.geocities.com/partsref/sale/full.html>.

My son needs these for a school project.  He and a buddy are building a model
of a Colonial America windmill.

Thanks!
Steve