 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4756
    30 Town/Race road Baseplates for sale, $3 each —Tom Stangl
   I have up to 30 baseplates for sale, $3 each. They are brand new, and used in Race sets and a few Town sets. I will sell them individually, but the more you buy, the more you save in shipping ;-) For a pic of the baseplates, see (URL) - all 30 are (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)