 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4729
    Re: What should I do with 19 boxes of 4.5 Volt Grey Track —Michael Pratt
   (...) Where in the world are you ? I have six 4.5 volt train motor units and flanged red wheels for four of them, the fourth set are not matching. I have 3 4.5 v battery boxes the third of which has a broken top but is serviceable. I only have one (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)