 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4727
  Re: Monorail Motors for sale

(...) You say the motor is the complete middle part, not just the blank motor, by this, do you mean that it has the cover piece that 6399 has, or that it is the whole part with the wheels. (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Monorail Motors for sale

(...) No, not the cover piece of 6399. Just the white motor like in the 6990 set, including the black bottom with the 4 small wheels, and the 2 couplings. I will put some pics up on saturday. Ralph (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Monorail Motors for sale

Ralph Döring wrote in message ... (...) Ok, that's what I thought it was, for those who don't want to wait until Saturday, here's a reference to what is included: (URL) is a reference to brickset (Huw, is there a better way to post a URL pointing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)