 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4689
LAST CALL: Want to Trade: #7851 curved rails (4.5v) trains for ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:44:10 GMT

OK -- it's been two weeks since my post with nary a reply.  I'm going to keep
this active until Friday the 18th, then I'm ripping into the box and making a
shuttle train for my spaceport.  :-)

If you want a #7851 MISB, let me know right away.

- Mike

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Clemens writes:
(Tried this on .trains, but got no response.)

Anyone interested in #7851, a set of curved rails for the 4.5v trains?

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7851

It consists of 32 pieces (oddly, a sticker on the box claims 31):
- 8 curved rails (smooth)
- 8 curved rails (with teeth)
- 16 gray 2x6 plates with special rail connectors

...which together form a half-circle.

Here's a quickie box scan:

http://www.mindspring.com/~clemota/lego/7851.html

It's in the original sealed box: two corners of the box are a little crumpled,
but this set has never been opened.  I'm not a train-head, so I'd like to pass
this on to someone who could actually use it, perferably in trade for pieces
that I can use (which is just about anything.)  I found it on a small toy-shop's
shelves some time ago, and have just recently dug it.  Let me know if you're
interested.

Thanks,
- Mike