 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4683
4682  |  4684
Subject:
Skull's Eye 6286 Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 07:04:12 GMT

Hi again everyone -

I have received some wonderful offers in trade (and thank you for your
advice, too) for my 6286, but several messages indicate clarification is

required on the ship and exactly what I am looking for. My ship is in
absolute mint condition - all pieces accounted for, sails are clean,
figures don't have chew marks or scuffs. Box is absent but instructions
are in fair condition. I have a good record here on RTL (except for the
'head' post, for which I am still apologetic) and ebay (UserID=matthyas)

and will ship internationally.

I am looking for the following sets in general but will accept any
offers of relatively complete sets or even pieces - boxes and
instructions don't matter to me: King's Castle, Dungeon Master's Castle,

Black Monarch's Fortress, Stone Tower Bridge (Ninja), Yellow Castle,
Eldorado Fortress (Pirate), Imperial Trading Post (Pirate), Metrostation

(Train), classic smile minifig heads, castle helmets, and other castle
parts.

Make me any offer and I will take the best one and priority ship you my
mint Skull's Eye Schooner. I will accept bids for about one more day and

then post to both the trader and group. Thanks again and happy building.

Best

Matt