 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4672
4671  |  4673
Subject:
New Needs (stickers, head, hair)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:51:39 GMT

Hey folks, I'm working on some projects (those of you following the Castle
World posts over in lugnet.castle know what I've been doing) and I find
that a few pieces have suddenly climbed to the top of my 'wants' list.  So
I'm going to make a special post about them here, even though I'm not done
revamping the trade/want lists on my site.

Those parts are:

Sticker sheets from the 8226 Technic Mud Masher set (I need 2+)

Black, shoulder-length hair (need 1, want more) (this is the long,
   straight "female" hair, not the ponytail)

A specific minifig head that seems to be new for 2000 (1).  The one I'm
interested shows up in the following sets:

6600 Highway Construction
6477 Firefighters' Lift Truck
6478 Firefighters' Headquarters

The head has dark brown hair, thick eyebrows, sideburns, and some stubble.
(On the lift truck box, this is the minifig that's up on the ladder.  In
the Highway Construction there are two of them front & center on the box
front.

Please let me know if you're willing to trade me any of these items - I'll
do my best to make it worth your while!