 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4663
FS: 164 Lt Gray Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:24:40 GMT

Hi.  I have 164 assorted light gray plates for sale as a lot in the
following quantities:

3 4x8
6 4x6
3 2x10
16 2x8
14 2x3
20 2x2
12 1x6
20 1x4
14 1x3
5 2x2 L
30 1x2
21 1x1

Asking price is $30 including Priority Shipping within the US (outside US
is fine, too; I'll kick in $3.20 of the shipping cost).  As a reference,
a similar lot would have cost about $35 not including shipping in the last
Auczilla.

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt
Now accepting credit card payment via PayPal--will kick back half ($5) of
my $10 referral bonus if you use me (demlow@lightlink.com) as a reference
when signing up.