 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4634
  trade bricks? need gray for other colors.

I seem to only use gray bricks and I have a pile of other basic colors like white, blue, yellow, red, and black. If anyone is interested in trading some gary for any of these colors let me know. Thanks, Steve DeCraemer (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: trade bricks? need gray for other colors.

(...) ^^^^^ How many black 2x4's could I get for Gary Istok? ;) Ben Roller (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: trade bricks? need gray for other colors.

(...) I see an opening bid somewhere in the 1-10 million range as being a good start. He's worth a lot. :-) For the humor impaired: I do not in any way shape or form condone trading in human life. (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: trade bricks? need gray for other colors.

(...) And if you throw in some classic windows, (I'm a shameless glutton for these) then maybe..... Gary Istok (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun)