 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4633
  White antennae piece needed (4)

Hey y'all: I need 4 of these elements that are approximately 1 1/2 bricks long, have three hinge fingers on one end, and a round plate/peg on the other end. One often sees them used as an antennae hinge or base. Write to me privately, and thanks in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: White antennae piece needed (4)

Okay, I have this addition to make: I guess the pieces I am looking for could be confused with classic style robot arms, and thats NOT the piece I am looking for. The piece I am looking for is pictured in detail on the lower right of the image at: (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)