 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4628
4627  |  4629
Subject:
8280/ 8 LAST SETS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:05:28 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Several of my lego references are in end of stock. This morning, for the
last time on DYA website, I'll place number 8280 (Year: 1995): my stock is =
8 sets. On account of the demand, I'll limit the sale by customer at 2 sets
8280 (maximum) !

This quick sale will begin this morning between 10:45 and 11:00 (french
hour)

See you later and good luck,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html