 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4626
    Re: James Brown's Parts Sale, Mark II —James Brown
   (...) say for certain what's sold and what hasn't, but I can say for certain that you will be at least the 11th person down on the list, and at least two people on that list appear to have attempted to order most of my sale. Wow. I didn't think I'd (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: James Brown's Parts Sale, Mark II —James Brown
   (...) Well, I've gone through and read the glut of e-mail - if you've sent in a bid, you should have a response, and the web page is updated. Not quite as picked over as I thought, from the initial rush; there's still some good stuff there. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)