 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4619
Re: Looking for BigFoot--5561
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:53:47 GMT

Alan Demlow wrote:

If you're in the US, these are still available for $40 each from kbkids.com.
Type "model team" in the search box to find them.  You may be able to find a
coupon on flamingoworld, and somebody here posted a link a week or two ago to
get 20% off orders over $50.  I ordered 4 5561's last week; total with shipping
was a little over $130.  Now I have lots 'o train doors and windows, and lots
of other parts to flood the marketplace with!

Alan

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Johan Piera writes:
We are looking for 1 or 2 sets of Big Foot 4x4 5561.  If you have the sets or
if you are ordering from DYA and would like to split the shipping , please let
us know.  Thanks.

And for those not in the US, there are several people (myself included)
who would be happy to order these for you, in exchange for sometime down
the road you returning the favor when something is available only in
your country.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com