 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4602
4601  |  4603
Subject:
[*] For sale or Trade [*]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 02:22:01 GMT

I have a few sets I'd like to try and trade for some of the new sets..
Being a student isn't helping my lego budget lately :( and I want some
of the new sets!

What I have to offer: (1 Each)

Pirates Sets:
1788 Pirates Chest (Used, almost mint, missing a couple of pieces)
6232 Skeleton Crew (MISB)
6236 King Kahuka (MISB)
6244 Armada Sentry (MISB)
6249 Pirates Ambush (MISB)
6256 Islander Catamaran (MISB) (Buxom Female Islander!)
6263 Imperial Outpost (MISB) (Red General!!)

Castle Sets:
6105 Medieval Knights (MISB) (Wolfpack Fig!!)
6008 Royal King (MISB)
6020 Magic Shop (MISB) (Majisto w/cape!)
6024 Bandit Ambush (MISB) (Female Forest Figure!)
6036 Skeleton Surprise (MISB) (4 black castle walls, Skeleton!)

Others:
5905 Hidden Treasure (MISB) (Female Adventurer!, Green 1x4 tiles!)
6516 Moon Walker (MISB)
6854 Alien Fossilizer (MISB)
6879 Blizzard Baron (MISB)
6410 Cabana Beach (MISB) (get this one before I open it!! something
about those pink doors!)

What I want:

6091 King Leo's Castle
6094 Guarded Treasure
6095 Royal Joust

7104 Desert Skiff
7115 Gungan Patrol
7124 Flash Speeder
7134 A-Wing
7180 B-Wing
8000 Pit Droid
8001 Battle Droid

I'll take multiples on the castle sets!

I have some set prices in my head for a few of the sets I'm willing to
trade, though I don't think they are above past or current auction
prices. I will sell if you don't want to trade, though you'll also be
responsible for exact shipping costs if we don't trade. Would prefer to
trade in the states to keep my shipping costs down. (if I had the money
for international shipping I'd buy the sets instead!)

Can I say make me an offer without this being an auction and getting
yelled at???
Any questions mail me :)
Thanks for looking!
Tamy