 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4586
    Best Offer? 20 new old-style Palm Trees —Mike Stanley
   I have 20 6318's ready to break open and I know some people are really into palm trees. I'd rather forego eBay for this, so how about best over $30? If anyone is interested in the bushes (I think there would be 60 of them, right?) or the 40 Green (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)