 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4585
Re: Parts Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:17:46 GMT

Timbo wrote in message <38A2010D.3AA9@cyberis.net>...
<snip>
WANTED: • <snip>
Tan, gray, dark gray, black, WHITE (emphasis mine) bricks in large
quantities
<snip>
Timbo

I have a reasonably large inventory of new white bricks (standard sizes,
from
tubs) handled only to stack them into 10's.  What quantities did you want,
and
what would you like to pay? I may be a little short in 1x1's and 1x2's, my
nephew built a 7 story building which made heavy use of those.

I had planned on auctioning them on Mike's site, but never got around to it.
I'm not looking to make a killing, just get a fair price (to buy more
bricks, in
other colors).  If it makes a difference, most of these were purchased at
full retail, with a few tubs at 50% off during one of the great online
sales.

Let me know if you are interested.

leg godt,
:?) bishop