 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4554
  For sale or auction

I was going to auction this lot soon but I cant be bothered with ebay and I am not sure on price etc. Could you have a look at this list and comment appropriately....... Set number Description Plans Comments Price Pirate 1464 Pirate look out Yes (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: For sale or auction

(...) <snip> Are you actually offering these for sale now or are you just asking for commentary? In any case, only the top 1/4 seem to have prices attached. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: For sale or auction

To all who responded by e-mail. Since there is a lot of interest I will repost in "Auction" I just was not sure on prices for some. If I am too ridiculous on some guide prices please advise. Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)