 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4548
Re: 4558 doors(x4) for exchange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:23:05 GMT

Yes, I totally forgot about them.  OK, so I have lots of LEFT red doors, but no
RIGHT doors :-/

And I'm not going to open all those 5571s just for the doors.  I tore 4 of them
open to sort into a sale lot, and can't even find the time to sort them.  I
just can't bring myself to open any of the others yet.

Kevin Loch wrote:

Don't you have all those 5571's?

KL

In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
Oh boy do I WISH I had red doors :-(   All I'd have to trade is black,
green, or white.

"Jean-marc Détraz" wrote:

Hello there, I have 4 extra 4558 doors with windows.
I'm looking for 6 red mates so if somebody is interested in an exchange,
let me know. Contact me through e-mail, Thanks

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/