 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4500
    7822: Station. —Cliff Collins
   Hello. I have a 7822 I want to sell but have'nt a clue how much it is worth. The set is in fair condition(fine surface scratches, some discolouration and the odd tooth mark!), there are complete but poor instructions..punched holes,tears,tape and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)