 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 450
    5571 parts —Paul Foster
    Sounds like a lot of people are buying 5571's for parts. If anyone wants to sell or trade the false roll up door from the lower passenger side of the sleeper, send me some email. I will buy these doors straight out or trade for parts on the list on (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 5571 parts —Tom Stangl
   Ditto, but get Paul his first. I could also use the "mudflaps", as they are a piece that are on my Wants page. There are also many other pieces in 5571 that are on my Wants page. I just can't bring myself to break up either of my 5571s. One is 3/4 (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)