 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4484
4483  |  4485
Subject:
My Discontinued/Hard to Find sets sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 06:36:49 GMT

I figured I would offer these here before my eBay
auction...Why pay more later, if you want these now?

Please contact me if you are interested in these sets or
if you have any questions....

*****All prices are + shipping*****

The following are all UNOPENED (dare I say MINT?):

Pirate
6237  (box) Pirates Plunder  $7
1464  (polybag) Pirate Lookout    $5
1492  (polybag) Battle Cove    $5
1793  (polybag) Pirate w/ Raft   $5

Ninja(Boxed versions of the Kabaya Ninja series #1)
1184  Ninja Blaster         $7
1185  Black Ninja w/ Raft   $7
1186  Shogun w/ Cart        $7
1187  Gray Ninja Glider     $7

The following Is OPEN box Mint pieces/sealed bags:

6991  Monorail Transport Base  $200
(this set was acquired from Germany 1 year ago, but
never assembled...it wieghs 9 pounds (assume $15 approx
to ship)

The following sets are used/complete.....including
instructions, but no box.  Please e-mail any questions :

6544  Shuttle Transcon 2  $25
6175  Crystal explorer Sub  $20
6190  Sharks Crystal Cave  $25

I am not an expert, but I tried to price these sets
fairly.  Whatever doesn't sell here first goes to e Bay.
I will be auctioning off many of my spare parts and a
few other sets next week (Thursday).....Including for train fans 4555 and 4564.