 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4478
4477  |  4479
Subject:
Woohoo! Ice Planet babe, Castle figs (hinged helm, armor!), PITCHFORK, etc!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 00:19:45 GMT

I bought a generic lot on Ebay, it arrived today.  BOY was it full of neat
parts:

All bricks and all but one white slat from the 6973 garage door.
ICE PLANET BABE
Several other Ice Planet figs
Hinged helmed castle fig with yellow feathers/top piece and slipover armor.

Several other old castle figs/shields
BT fig
2-3 BT2 figs
Black Futuron fig
LARGE hard plastic crossbones flag (clips intact!)
PITCHFORK!!! (this is too neat - even though I don't "do" Castle, I may
need to keep it)

I'll probably be adding these and other parts to my Wants page as trades,
or setting up a new page, and running trades or an auction.

What are some of these worth?  I'll have scans of them up as soon as I move
my new computer back to my old desk and get the scanner hooked up.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/