 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4463
  A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

Hi Legofans, During the last year, DYA presented you "quick sales" then "flash sales", but most of Legofans were disappointed not to profit of these good deals. I understand you ! During the present year, I present you "timelinesses" . What's a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

Can someone translate this for me from Franglish? :-) I think Emannuel is saying that there is a special coming sometime friday but he isn't saying what or when. Is that your reading? Thanks! (...) Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

Larry, Is it a surprise ??? O.K. Imagine a pirate ship, a castle set, a technic set, 2 sets from Wild West sets ! I hope I correctly speack franglish ... See you later and good luck, Emmanuel. Larry Pieniazek a écrit dans le message (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

Darn, no train sets :-/ (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

And I was expecting a Metroliner. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Stangl" <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:3899B929.DA541C...ape.com... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

Well I was sure HOPING for Metroliners! I could use more! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL

Hi Legofans, I know a part of Legofans wait for train sets. Don't be worried ! The last time, I presented you train sets, but I must satisfy other Legofans in other lego themes, like pirate ship or wild west too. For example, I receive a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)