 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4455
4454  |  4456
Subject:
WTT for 4561 or 9735 RDS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:56:50 GMT

I want to know if anyone recently got either of these sets on clearance that
may want to trade one for some of the sets (sealed) I have or can get on
clearance. I'm hoping someone got several on sale and would like to have a
little more variety in their collection.

Droid Development Kit (only for a trade involved with a 9735)
Flying Ninja Fortress 6093
Stone Tower Bridge 6089
Robbers Retreat 6088
River Expedition 5976