 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4449
Re: My Wants Page Is Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:58:00 GMT

Bryan,

I noticed a lot of common windows and doors on your list in "any" color.  Well
check out the DACTA window's and doors set in the middle of this page...

http://www.constructiontoys.com/products/lego/dacta/system/suppl/index.html

There are also a few other DACTA sets you might be interested in on this page.
I have purchased a few of these packs myself at "The Construction Site" in
Waltham MA but anyone can order from them and they will ship to you.  Their
main page is at.

http://www.constructiontoys.com/

Hope that helps a little.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bryan Kinkel writes:
After getting squashed, last-second-style, multiple times in eBay auctions,
I'm posting my Lego wants list. I'm sure it will be a futile effort as most
of my wants are highly valued door/window/train related parts.

Just tired of dealing with auctions and high-priced strait sale sites...
looking for a reasonable space/castle-nut who has no need for 1x4x5 windows,
platforms, etc...

http://www.kinkel.net/lego

Look forward to hearing from you...

Bryan Kinkel