 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4446
4445  |  4447
Subject:
WTT Mos Espa Pod Race set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:38:40 GMT

Hi,

I have an unopened Mos Espa Pod Race set I'd like to trade.  The main box was
opened to make sure all sub sets were present, but the subsets are still
sealed.  I would like to trade this for a non-Lego item...

I know a lot of us spend a lot of time in TRU.  What I am looking for is being
clearanced around the country right now.  It is the BIG AT AT playset for the
4" figures.  Box is huge.  Retailed for $90, but is on clearance now for $10.
I need two of them.  Box condition is not important.  Only that the ATAT's are
mint, and they come with the two packaged figures.  So, if you see some of
these, and could use a Mos Espa set, please think of me!  I will pay shipping
both ways.

Eric