 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4426
FS: McDonald's set #6, $1 each plus shipping (GREEN plates/slopes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:26:54 GMT

I have quite a few #6 McDonald's Happy Meal sets for sale.  They contain:

    2 2x6 GREEN plates
    2 2x3 GREEN low slopes

    2 1x8 red plates
    1 1x6 red plate
    1 2x6 yellow brick
    2 2x2 yellow bricks
    1 2x2 red brick
    1 2x3 inv yellow slope
    1 2x3 smooth green low slope with Fryguy imprint

The package also has a $3 rebate coupon in it (limit one per customer),
just send in a receipt for Lego that is over $9, they'll send you $3 back.

Now, buying one would be silly, as the shipping will cost half the cost of
the set.  But feel free to buy only one if you must ;-)

I have around 30 of these for sale (but probably not much more than that,
I'm keeping as many of them as I can for parts), I will sell you as many as

you want at $1 each plus shipping.