 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4423
  Tom's Sets/Parts Wanted/For Trade page (Shell sets included!)

(URL) I have added the 1252-1256 Shell sets to my Trade section, but am ONLY trading them for sets with garage doors, as noted on the page. I will not sell these sets (except for the ones going on Ebay, of course), I am only offering them as trades (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)