 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 442
  Bricks "like you want 'em" Sale starting

Got a fairly good response to my mini WW parts sale, so I'm starting a brick sale. You'll find white, black, red, yellow, and blue of all sizes from the silver anniversary buckets. Buy as many or as few in whatever size you want. Comments or (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)