 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4414
4413  |  4415
Subject:
2154 Robo Master
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 04:09:22 GMT

I have a 2154 Robo Master that I would like to sell or trade.  If I don't
receive any offers for this soon, I may just add it to my collection, too!

http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=3912
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=4033

Kevin Salm

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney writes:
Does anyone want to make me an offer I can't refuse before I open this 2153
Robo Stalker and add it to my personal collection?

Matt