 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4409
Re: Sets 6008, 6034, 6232, 6244, 6248, 6402 6562, 8820 available FS/FT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:00:57 GMT

Thanks for all your offers regarding this sale.
I'll wrap things up by Thursday of this week, and begin completing
all the transactions for the items with offers.

Ed

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ed McGlynn writes:
Hello -

I've got some older sets available representing Castle, Pirates, Technic, and
Town themes.  I'm looking for monetary offers, or trade for most 9v train
items, including train themed minifigs.  Doesn't need to be vintage 9v either.

6008 Royal King
6034 Black Monarch's Ghost
6232 Skeleton Crew
6244 Armada Sentry