 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4394
  Wanted 8448 Supercar

I have a Mindstorms Discovery set 9735 MISB I would like to trade even or a 8299 search sub MISB (partial trade). I would trade for an 8448 that has been opened (with all the pieces) in excellent condition. E-mail me if interested. Thanks, Rob (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)