 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4391
Re: Lego Set 1854 Velux House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 04:45:19 GMT

Recently I just received a couple sets of Velux house from them for $20 cdn.
Also from the reply of the email I sent there wasn't much a complain from
the guy who answered my question.  He was actually very polite in the reply.

Idy

Scott-A <scott-arthur@eh105jb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
Contact the head office... they do it...but they are not cheap.

Scott A

Steven Draves <srdraves@onlink.net> wrote in message
I was recently asked to search out this set and called Velux Canada, the
Marketing Manager was obviously tired of my request to purchase this
set.  They have been recently overwhelmed with requests for this set
from all over the world for "ridiculous amount of money".  I was advised
that this set is not for sale and that their policy regarding this set
is that it is for marketing purposes only.  I pass this along hoping
that Legomaniacs are not labeled as the bothersome type.