 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4386
4385  |  4387
Subject:
What pieces do you need?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:42:25 GMT

I'm getting ready to have an auction but I prefer to trade. I won't be trading
once the auction gets under way so I'm trying to trade as much as possible now.
Please let me know what your looking for. I have a lot of stuff to thin out.
Please keep in mind most of my pieces go back at least five years so please
don't ask for star wars and ninja stuff. I have lots of regular bricks, plates,
windshields, angled plates, plane pieces, rope bridges, tons of pieces that
hinge or pivot, minifig car pieces, a police boat, small misc stuff like taps,
stick shifts and minifig weapons, ramp and pit baseplates and the list goes on
and on. Please don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks,
Steve DeCraemer