 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4382
  # 6512 (Landscape loader)/Last sets/Timeliness

Hi Legofans, We placed a new reference, there were 2 days ago ! Here is this old Lego set: Number: 6512 Name: Landscape loader Year: 1992 If you are interested yet, don't miss it ! At the end of this afternoon, I may delete this reference facing to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)