 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4377
4376  |  4378
Subject:
Tom's Parts Wanted/For Trade, sets Wanted/For Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:14:51 GMT

http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/

See my recently updated Wants/For Trade page, I've added a LOT of parts I
need.  Please also check out the link at the top of that page for the
Rolling Garage Door page - if you have parts available, I want them ;-)  If
you have parts I don't particularly need, but want them listed on that
page, or have your own Wants for garage door parts, let me know EXACTLY
what you have/want, what shape they're in, what you want in trade for them
or are willing to Trade/Pay for parts, and the email address you want
listed to contact you, and I'll add you to the page.

I need a grey Train sliding door Type 2 badly - I won the boxcar from 4564,
but it is missing one of the doors.