 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4360
Re: Need Biker Bob
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:58:22 GMT

In the UK this come bundled (free) with the Ultimate Lego Book. If anyone
want me to get this and mail it on overseas... just ask.

Scott A

Mike Kane wrote:

Anybody have 2584 Biker Bob (he was bundled in the Lego Creator software
package)?  I'd be interested in buying him if you do... Thanks.

Mike

--

Scott A

My Lego Site : http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/lego/LEGO.htm