 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4356
4355  |  4357
Subject:
Want list, trade preferred
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:06:54 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have some stuff I want for my Lion's Cove (that's a castle :). I much prefer
trade over buying, as my budget is low now, but if we just can't agree on
trade, I might buy.
Want list:

Medium slopes, blue.
Steep slopes, blue.
Medium and steep inverse slopes, blue.
Raised Baseplates (only green-based colors)
The Rock Raiders raised baseplate
Any baseplates with water on them (river, beach, island)
Royal knight soldiers
Knights Kingdom soldiers (won't value these too much, they're available in
stores)
Castle walls
BURPs (not too much, though :-)
Blue tiles (I have absolutely none, and I need them!)
Maiden's dress in white-based colors (if available)
Spears, broad-swords, cutlasses (pirate swords?), helmets.
Royal Knights and Knights Kingdom shields in both shapes.
Qui-gon's torso
SW faces - tell me which you have, there are too many to mention. I especially
want the Luke/young Obi-Wan face, and the Hoth trooper face from Snowspeeder.

I offer for trade lots of town minifigs and other assorted things.
LMK if you have these things open to trade, and I'll see what I have to offer.

TIA,
-Shiri

"Land Aho! I see mountains! There's a big castle there! The flag has an image
of a lion on it!"
You're seeing the Lion's Cove, on:
www.geocities.com/shiri_lego