 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 435
    Trade #1562 for #1563 —Brett Carver
   I've got an extra Wave Jumper (#1562) new in the bag that I'd like to trade to someone with an extra Track Blaster (#1563) also NIB. These sets are both from the Kellogg's Lego promotional from a few years back. If you're interested, please drop me (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)