 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4347
4346  |  4348
Subject:
WTB/TRADE for a 601 (1978) and 603(1978)..Check out trade my trade list!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:11:27 GMT

Hello to all -  If anyone is interested in parting with a:

601 (1978) Shell mini set - pumps and figure w/ original instructions
603 (1978) motor-bike and figure w/ original instructions
606 (1978) medical car w/instructions
642 (1978) tow truck instuctions only
643 (1978) lorry instructions only
674 (1978) lorry/ forklift instructions only

Please let me know!  I will make a good monetary offer or I can trade for the
sets.  I have a ton of town sets you may need including:

361 garage
608 taxi
621 police car
6601 ice cream stand
6613 phone booth
6621 firetruck
6622 mail motorcycle
6623 police car
6624 delivery van
6628 shell tow truck
6629 medical car
6651 mail van
6654 van and trailer
6656 tow truck
6680 ambulance
6682 cement truck
6694 camper and car
6695 shell tanker
6361 mobile crane

and many, many more!!

I need the sets listed above to become - NO LIE!!
STANDARD TOWN COMPLETE FROM 1978 - 1999 BOTH EUROPEAN AND U.S.

This is only my second posting in LUGNET.  I have been collecting town since
1980.

Please let me know if you can help the cause!

Sincerely,
Mike
amf67@gateway.net