 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4345
    Re: LEGO cases Another Walmart Discount! —Frank Filz
    Frederick Paepke wrote in message ... (...) Are people interested in these cases? I have a couple blue and several gold that I'd be happy to sell or trade for something, though they may not be worth the postage. follow-ups to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO cases Another Walmart Discount! —Frederick Paepke
     I've got enough of these cases now (thanks to yesterday's purchases). I've been using them, with some foam, to store my MindStorms bricks. A little classier than my clear Plano tackle boxes. Frederick. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: LEGO cases Another Walmart Discount! —Matt Penney
   (...) I have also acquired several of these blue cases while hunting for good deals. I plan to hold several parts auctions on Ebay with featured pieces from three 6093 (flying Ninja's Fortress). My local walmart has three 8257 (Cyber Strikers) for (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)