 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4339
    WTS/WTT Technic 8845 —Rose Regner
   I have an 8845 in excellent condition, with instructions also in excellent condition. No box. I am wanting to trade for other Technic sets from the '80's or early '90's. I would also entertain offers to sell, but I do prefer to trade. If you have (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)